Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

@Snowie ❤❤❤❤

The balls are about the same size as ping pong balls @outlander so no sticking to anyone but I bet she played with them too.

lol im sure she did @Zoe7 im glad they are the big ones. can you imagine if he had of got in to a bag of those small ones like the ones that go in bean bags 😬

Oh dear - you didn't read earlier posts then @outlander he has done that before and I am still finsing little beans everywhere.

@Faith-and-Hope and all - heading off to try to get some sleep. I will try to catch you in the morning Hon but want to get to work early tomorrow. Hope you have finished your photoshop assignment and have had an okay day. Thinking of you and carrying you in my heart as always Heart

I didnt see that post @Zoe7
Definitely glad they are the big ones this time!
Goodnight 😴

💜🦋 @Zoe7 

Hi @Faith-and-Hope Missed you last night Hon and hope you are okay. Heart

Had a good day today - a long day with meeting after school but productive. My challenging boy was sent to another class for the day after an incident yesterday - it helped keep the rest of the class settled and also knowing there are consequences for inappropriate behaviour. We got a lot done and the kids were engaged ...and left happy so that is all that is important.

We have a performance tomorrow morning and then I have a little time off so can get some marking done. Not much planning to finish for tomorrow so that is good too.

I have a little more energy tonight so am going to clean up a little - still finding little white balls lol 

How has your day been?

Hi @Zoe7 and anyone else around .....

I love coming on forum and reading that you have had a good day 💕

Its been a mixed one for me.

I am still not finished the assignment I have been doing, but I have been working on three other ones in different ways, so I am okay about that at the moment, and will settle in assignment 1 again tonight.

I have a highly reactive baby dragon at the moment who was roaring at me again today, but the dragons grouped themselves together and went

out shopping, so that created some space and hopefully some stress-reducing distance for a while.  Finding things that are needed for the event in the weekend, and therefore being able to prepare the arty stuff that they want to should also reduced the reactiveness ..... it’s a stress response.  Their way of trying to cope.

I have psychosomatic symptoms again, which has become my high-end stress register, so I am drinking a couple of different teas that help with that, and have decided on a neck and shoulder massage tomorrow to help bring the symptoms back down, which doesn’t happen easily once they start.

I am checking things off my to-do list, and that helps me too  ..... I achieved more today than I expected to, which is good.

Hey @Faith-and-Hope It sounds like you had a really mixed day yesterday. I hope today was a little easier on you and the massage helped. Also hoping you got more of your assignment 1 done last night.

Has highly reactive baby dragon settled today? Stress can certainly have that effect - especially when we do not have the skills yet to cope with it. Unfortunately you have been on the receiving end of that and that is not something you deserve. It would no doubt be increasing your stress levels as well - so many, many hugs for you Hon Heart

Great that you did more than expected yesterday - it always helps when we can get on top of those things. I need to do a lot tomorrow on my day off - couldn't be bothered after work today - really just wanted to come home to my babies so that is what I did. I am going to try to do a little work tonight though so I have less to do tomorrow and over the weekend. It is also supposed to be around 22 here tomorrow so I am also considering taking Toby to the beach. It may end up being a jammies day but I will see how tired I am in the morning.

Today was a good day again - the kids worked really well and we got through most of what I wanted to. There is a little we need to finish off on Friday but we should get through it okay.

I am going to change my day off next week so I can go on the excursion with the kids - will either have Tuesday or Friday off but we will make that decision on Monday as it will be dependant on what else is going on in the school. I might need to take the 4/5 class as their teacher's mum is very sick and not expected to be around much longer. Smiley Sad

I offered to help out tomorrow if needed but they have someone coming in already to cover classes if need be. I was kind of relieved as I am tired and do have a lot to do before I finish with the class on Monday.

A bit like you - it will be ticking things off my list when I can and getting in some rest time as well. Hope you have got a lot done today as well and very much hoping you are feeling a little better. Hugs and hugs and hugs 💜💙💚💛🧡💐🌺🌸🌷🌹💕

🤗👋💜🦋💕💐 @Zoe7 ....

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance