Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

I need to join Cat and Tobes and try for some sleep @Snowie Hopefully little squishy face will curl up on the couch too and get some sleep herself.

Yes you do need to join them hon and try and get some sleep @Zoe7 

I had just got to sleep when my sister and Mum turned up @Snowie Toby was beside himself with excitement and that is a massively positive sign. He got lots of pats and cuddles and so did Clover and Cat. Clover was a little ratbag the whole time wanting to jump on Toby - but it was also super cute. They are all asleep now but I want to be here for one of our other forum frends - so, so sad Smiley Sad

So glad to hear he has some energy back @Zoe7 and is getting back to his normal self. It is a positive sign hon.

I know what you mean by wanting to be here for a forum friend. Really puts into perspective what I complain about.

Have just dropped D off at work and went and did some food shopping. The kids and H seem to go through food so quickly.

Off to the movies soon. Well dropping off S and my nephew at the movies.

@Snowie It is really important to know that you also have your own things to deal with too Hon but yes I know what you mean. I (we all) thought 4 days ago we were going to lose Toby and I would not have been able to deal with that at all so whilst I can feel very, very lucky to still have him by my side any loss is devastating - so all we cn do is be here.

That is true @Zoe7 

I am so glad you still have Tobes by your side and he has pulled through this. They really are an important part of our lives. It is hard to put into words when we loose someone so close to us. All we can do is be there and offer support in any way we can.

It has been 8 months since we lost my friend @Snowie and I still miss him every day. Knowing where he has been laid to rest and being able to 'visit' him there has good for me but I don't think I will ever get over it. There are those in our lives that make such an indelible mark and whilst we can be so grateful for having known then the not having them here with us is so heartbreaking also. A long road ahead here but we are all here for support Heart

I don't think we ever get over those losses hon, I think we just learn different ways to cope @Zoe7 

Off to the movies now. Well dropping them off at the movies and then I will pick them up after it finishes. Might try and grab a coffee and some time to myself whilst they are there.

I hope you get some rest/sleep hon this afternoon. Will check back in with you when I get home later on. Take good care of you sweetie. 

I hope you can grab a coffee and some time to yourself @Snowie Going to do a few things whilst the babies are all asleep then will be off to the vet with Clover later this afternoon. Catch you later Heart

Hi hon @Zoe7 

Hoping Tobes is getting back to his normal self and Clover goes alright at the Vet.

Back from the movies, so pj's on and cuppa in hand.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance