Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Re: Walking for Wellness and Healthy Habits

Yes it’s fabulous timing @Dimity 

I am so happy to hear that this thread has helped you in the past. You know I started it. I am quite surprised it is still going strong lol. I started it to hopefully motivate myself. I have been very off and on over the years

Better on and off than never trying @Oaktree .

I've been lucky -  I was pretty consistent with walking until recently.  But I've had trouble with other exercises.

@Dimity 

Well done on your past consistency, I am sure you will be able to get back to it. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other

@Dimity @P0larBear @TAB @Shaz51 @SmilingGecko @Glisten 

I went to a bbq with Tendercare today but I just ate my lite n easy breakfast. Then we went for a bit of a walk. I got hot because I had a jacket on over a lighter jumper.

That sounds like a nice gathering @Oaktree. Its incalculable the number of times i've had to peel back layers of clothing throughout the day over the years with Melbourne weather!

@SmilingGecko 

I remember Melbourne weather - 4 seasons in a day! You never know how to dress

I hope lite n easy works out for you @Oaktree . I haven't really planned yet how to change my diet other than reducing sweet snacks again.

I skipped my exercises yesterday but did them today. I'm still walking. I did a bit of gardening too - and used a couple of stalks of home grown celery in my hotpot tonight.

@Dimity 

I did a short walk around the shopping malls today. Did like 3 laps. Going to skip the gym tomorrow as it’s going to be a long day so I am going to sleep in

@Dimity @SmilingGecko @P0larBear @TAB @Shaz51 

I went to the gym yesterday and did a decent walk on the treadmill. Today I took my daughter down to the beach side path and we walked from Mindarie to Quinns and back.

very good @Oaktree  I am still very inconsistent with exercise