Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Re: Daily Achievements!

Go @TAB !

I prefer having people on my own turf tbh @TAB . You may feel better just having 1 on 1 like me. I get overwhelmed by big groups. It could be just something within our psychological makeup that makes us shy away from groups. Its ok we are all different, truly ❤️

Another thing I do and youre probably sick of my advice is to balance my root chakra before going in public places. I do all my chakras as a matter of course on a daily basis but I can tell if my root chakra is "out" - I feel like a fish out of water and not grounded within myself with solid footing. By balancing my root chakra I feel in my body.  I just place a meditation pyramid over my chakras and that seems to do the trick. I can feel the difference somatically if I'm in balance or not. 

All good @StuF  like 100 people here .had no idea. Didnt get meal, no one knows. people were waiting hours for meals, like 3 people in kitchen. Talked a lot of sh!t.still here . People leaving.  Struggled walking here lol thats a joke

Onya @TAB !

Solitaire was as exciting as my evening got! lol

Yeah one of my occupations @StuF  re computer solitaire

lol @TAB 

Anyway, sounds like it went/is going pretty well. Most glad!

Bedtime here. G'nite 🙂

Nite @StuF  

How did last night go @TAB? I've just oiled my squeeky door the hinges were a bit noisy when I opened and closed the door. It does not make noise anymore. Just put a load of washing through and am about to rinse my crystals in salt water to put them out under the moon on the new moon solar eclipse next week. Just got to work out which day. The new moon solar eclipse is at around 4am Tuesday so may have to put them out Monday night to catch the early hours of Tuesday morning. Its a bit chaotic out there the energy is building with this eclipse. People are going troppo. Be gentle with yourself. I'm just having some quiet low key days. Got to get into the garden though and do some weeding

I struggled walking there @SmilingGecko  not done dedicated walk in ages excpet once fortnightly up the hill to class . 

walked into woman who knew me from post office . She is something in hierarchy at RSL. had a brief chat. Was very busy . like 100 people there, 90% would not be RSL, so its more like a community club thing. people come in groups for a night out. RSL one week, bowls club, golf club, you get the picture..

talked to a couple people near me. a farmer and some unemployed guy a bit older than me , but some similitarities in life situation. He moved here to be carer for parents , well that was one of my plans at one stage..

I didnt get a meal. challenge was just going there I guess.  some people waited hours for their meals I think. kitchen was flat out. I propped up the bar , had occasional chat, while eyeballing  the crowd rest of time lol.

yeah, so place is okay , people are okay, thought would be less people, more personal. no one would know if I never went there again lol.

Oh thats good to hear @TAB I'm really happy for your night out and it went ok. Sounds like somewhere you can go back to. But a meal is a bit much to grant entry especially if you are on limited income. Anyway its sounds relaxed and comfortable.

I used to go to the local bistro/cafe but sometimes if men see you alone they want to chat you up. I used to go there to escape the heat in summer and to get a beer by the fireside in winter. They have a big leather chair with the daily newspapers and Sky TV.

I haven't been back there since the pandemic admittedly. It must have been years without going to a venue now for me. I did go to GROW at their new neighborhood house and there were some really lovely folk there but I just did not want to focus on managing illness as part of the GROW protocols. I'm in a new phase in my life and while the people were great I just don't really need GROW. Just did not want to talk about diagnoses and coping strategies anymore

Well, its great to hear things went well for you. I've just been cleaning today and washing. I have a nice little stash of goods that can be sent via circular economy to a number recycling plants through an online environmental service. They accept just about everything and are Australia wide. Will be a zero waste household now. I thought I was doing well with my council recycling blue bin but yes I am salvaging everything and putting it into a bag to send off to https://www.recyclesmart.com They just opened in Adelaide recently I happened to notice on their facebook page. I thought it was a wonderful little initiative. 

Nothing else is new TAB just getting into the garden and doing some weeding. Have been salvaging old loo rolls to make seedling containers for my vegies. I have a whole box of them now

I have a beautiful amethyst crystal cluster which I am soaking alongside my other crystals in salt water for this new moon solar eclipse next week. That with my blue solarized water really powers up this little smiling gecko!

Lovely chatting TAB I hope you enjoy a relaxing day. I might do some stretches to get the energy moving in my body with this intense looming eclipse energy.  I think staying hydrated is the key as well as being grounded on my earthing mat.  But yes its certainly potent energy out there now.