Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovery Club

Re: 8 Dimensions of Wellness

@Explorer7  Your most recent post should be in the Magic of Tidying @Oaktree @Shaz51 @Jynx are always looking for inspiration.

G

Thanks @Glisten fyi @Oaktree @Shaz51 @Jynx

I'm pleased to say a pdf of The Tutti Frutti Book of Wellbeing is close. When I was working they called these things "exposure drafts" 😀

I believe I've wrinkled out all potential copyright issues.

Including the cover, inside cover, and back cover there are 98 A5 pages.

Inside are 320 suggestions for improving or maintaining wellbeing, parsed by kind of wellbeing, and in themed bunches within each kind.

Tutti Frutti cover white border.jpg

The pdf won't have an index given it'll be searchable. There may be a little more work in converting to A4 format. And I'll have to work out where to host it.

I'll have to look up Magic of Tidying.

Oh wow @Explorer7  Go you!

Well done @Explorer7 😊

@Explorer7 Minestrone is the best soup isn't it? 😍

@Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @Glisten @swift1 @creative_writer @Captain24 @Oaktree @Glisten @MDT , @Ainjoule , @Snowie @tyme @ENKELI @Jynx 

As promised, a 48-page pdf of the The Tutti Frutti Book of Wellbeing is now available for download from here. I've checked the website a couple of times and it seems to be working.

The pdf is what I call the "exposure draft" edition which means if you see any mistakes or have any suggestions for improvement of any kind, or any concerns, could you please let me know so that I can correct or adjust the next edition?

My next step will be to see what the book looks like in A5 booklet form via https://mixam.com.au/books.

The plan is to make a hard copy A5 version available on a cost recovery basis. For 100 books that would work out to be about $12.50 a pop. On top of that there'd be a cost recovery charge of about $1 or so for set up costs, and postage on top of that---say $3 or about $16 to $17, I guess.

@ENKELI I'm partial to pumpkin soup, with a hot crusty roll 😁

@Explorer7 oh yes, now that is the creme de la creme of soups!

Congratulations on your book, I am looking forward to reading every single word 🤗

I've ordered an test copy A5 booklet from Mixam. Despatch date from them in Sydney is 20 Aug. Will be interesting to see what it looks like. All going well I'll put in a larger order.

@Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @Glisten @swift1 @creative_writer @Captain24 @Oaktree @Glisten @MDT , @Ainjoule , @Snowie @tyme @ENKELI @Jynx 

I've added the first downloadable pdf supplement to the Tutti Frutti Book of Wellbeing. It's called Negative emotions, wellbeing, and acceptance (1,500 words). Negative emotions, one would've thought, oughtn't be associated with wellbeing but it turns out they are. Happy 😄 reading.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance