Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

that's quite a lot on your mind then hey @Sans911
I knew youd do the training no troubles, just thought id check anyway 😏

oh that sucks about being audited! its not really something you needed hey!

its a lot to consider when it comes to psych sessions esp when it comes to trauma. For me I found tracking back in my past wasn't working in my favour at all, in fact it was making things worse where as if I more tried to work out ways forward have worked abit better. maybe some things don't have to be talked about to be able to move forward...
its up to you though, you could try talking about a topic that you feel is ok to talk about now and see how you go?

it might take some time to build that trust back up again, that's perfectly fine. its hard to know if they are the right therapist or not, I have seen 6 (or 7 cant remember) but I couldn't connect with any of them whether that is me in general or maybe it was the feeling forced to talk about things was the reason.
if your really struggling to trust her or feel comfortable with her, maybe you could try dipping you toes in the water for other therapists- just have a look at sites and see if any in particular stand out. ive read some people make an appt with one or 2 just to talk abit about what they offer and how they think they could help...

I have money in my NDIS plan that I could use for other therapy or programs. We discussed that today. My pyschologist can't access that money as she's not registered with the NDIS. I've had to make changes to the plan so that has to take effect first before I can use it. But we did discuss that possibility. I will likely just have to talk about stuff or I'm going to continue to struggle as I have done for most of my life. I think i can better manage the triggers now with my dbt skills. And my pyschologist said she would always make sure at the end of a session I finished safely. I know i can stop for a while too if im struggling.

Im going to have to go @outlander as I'm dropping off to sleep.

Hope you get some rest tonight and even some sleep😴😴❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sounds like a good plan @Sans911 🤞
Goodnight sleep well 😴💕💜

Hi @outlander  just saw your post tag from 2 days ago - sorry!  Hope today is a better day for you.  You too @Sans911   Hi also to @Former-Member @Snowie @Appleblossom 

Looking forward to catching up with  you all.

@eth 💕

@outlander @Snowie @eth

💙💙💙💙

@Sans911 💜👋

Would anyone be around atm?

If you are still awake I'm here for a little longer @outlander 💜 💜

@outlander  ❣️❣️❣️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance