Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

@Appleblossom @Former-Member @Snowie @Sans911 💜💙🧡

ive just finished module and 2 of the course and completed the 3 quizzes
1- 100%
2-85%
3-90%
Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlander   👍👍  💖💖

I cant do anymore till the 5th march when they open the next module now so I can focus on getting a few crochet orders pumped out in advance while im waiting around

@Former-Member are you going any better today?

Well done lil Sis @outlander 💜 💜 💜

thanks sis @Sans911 💜💜💜

are you ok @Sans911 you've been pretty quiet the last few days. im here if you ever need me 💙

I'm ok (I think) @outlander

My pyschologist gave me lots of things to think about today.

And it's been a busy day so I'm beat. Trying to get some energy up to have something for dinner. It might be toast.

do you want to chat about anything you spoke with your psych about? @Sans911

howd you go yesterday at the training thing?

Toast is a good option, I had that too.

Yep it's toast & peanut butter for dinner @outlander. At least I'm getting some protein.

The training yesterday was easy peasy. I could do it with my eyes closed. There were a number of other people there too. It was also a competency but i passed with no problems. I did some more online training last night. Only a couple more competencies and then I could work. I'm still not in a rush though. I need to go back to the office for a couple of assessments & I have to pay for those so they'll probably be done next month.

I got audited by clink last week & have a reasonable debt to pay off as i underestimated my earning in 2015-16. So I have that, my advance payment and I've lost my student supplement so money is a bit tight atm.

My pyschologist wants to know now that I have stabilised a bit if I'm ready to move onto the more difficult topics such as whats happened over the last few years, past traumas, etc. Both of us don't know how I'll react or cope. She also thinks that it could just be never discussed again, but I know that doesn't change anything, and the likelihood is that at some point in the future the possibility of another breakdown is very high. And could be worse (not sure how. These last four years were pretty awful).

I'm still struggling to trust her even now, but I don't see the point in changing therapists. I don't dislike her but then again I dont know if she's right for me. I only have only had a handful of therapists so how do you know who's good for you?

All that going on in my head and more.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance