Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: What 2020 was and what I want from 2021

Thanks @oceangirl
For your support and encouragement. I agree with you. I have seen myself grow by staying so far thays for sure

Hi

Feel sad and defeated. Its only 9:35am....

This is going to be a long day.

I have a meetup to go to tonight so that's nice. But I will have 90mins between work finishing and when I have to be there so will go and buy some stuff from priceline and maybe look at shops.

Idk. I feel bad atm. Might place some music on

Cheer up Hams lots of places wont let you play music @Flying_Hams  

Morning tea soon tabs @TAB

Yeah didn't play music

try and take it easy Hams @Flying_Hams  think positive

Watching news atm @TAB

Get to work Hams @Flying_Hams lol

Seeing people doc today.

Should be good to inform him of where I am at these days.

Although I feel okay this morning, I am worried that will affect my appt with him meaning that I won't actually talk about the issues that have been bugging me. So I guess I have to take inventory before I go to the appt.

Put simply I want things to change because that is what I need. I need to figure out what to study and also to find a new job. Perhaps not in line with my field but at least different to what I do atm

I will mention the argument with mum and dad in the car the other day. Though we managed to touch on some good themes. Solved some stuff too.

I guess where I am at in life is a lot better than where I could be had I quit my job mid last year. And also if I did quit my course in 2016.

@Judi9877 @Shaz51 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy   @frog  @Angels333 @Owlunar @Former-Member @Jacques @Maggie @Eve7 @BPDSurvivor @oceangirl @WIP @Schitzo @Emelia8 @Clawde

No deal on one of the applications. Only due in two days ago lol. How could they go through that many applications? Oh well. What can you do lol

I am at p doc now
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance