Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

Sorry to hear that @Maggie, sending you lots of hugs Heart

Hello and hugs @Former-Member, @Zoe7, @Former-Member, @Corny

@Maggie checking in to see if you are safe from the fires Hon. Heart

@Zoe7@Shaz51@Former-Member@Former-Member Thanks so much for messages, really tough going here at present. Too much to try to say, too little energy to try to say it.

Love the pic @Former-Member @Zoe7 Yes safe from fires, hope you are also.

Sending lots of these to you all 💜💜💜💜💜hoping you are travelling okish isn .

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Maggie.  Your post just came through as I was online during a brief moment of respite from the demands of having a house full of visitors.

Sorry to hear things continue to be tough going.  I understand the lack of energy preventing your ability to discuss it.  I have been a bit that way myself of late.  Good to hear you are safe from all the dreadful fires in your state.

Much love and kind thoughts to you.

Sherry 🤗💕🌸

It totally sucks that you are still doing it really tough @Maggie Wish we could do more for you Hon Heart Sending you love and hugs although that doesn't seem enough at present Heart

Safe from fires here and the smoke haze seems to have lifted over the city also today. Not expected to get any rain until later in the week so hoping that falls on the fires and helps out the firies.

Hi @Former-Member thinking of you also Hon Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sending love and hugs to you @Maggie 💜💖💜💖🌸🌷🌸🌷

🍰

And to you too @Former-Member and  @Zoe7 

💜💖🌷

🍰🍰

Hi @Former-Member Taking time to get moving today - totally unmotivated and lacking energy.

How is your day going?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Same here @Zoe7 Had toast and coffee in bed. Still in bed, lol. Might get another cuppa, a strong one. 

D had a huge upset last night. Still trying to deal with it. Hard seeing her down. 

Still on couch here too @Former-Member Snuggled up with Toby and don't want to move either.

That is not good news about D - I can imagine that has added to you not being able to get moving today. I hope she will be okay Hon - big hugs for you both Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Zoe7 🤗

It sucks not having motivation. Think I’ll try showering soon. Can’t stand being in pjs too long. Even if I lie back down, it seems better being dressed. 

Sweet Toby. 🥰 so good you have his company. They’re so loving and accepting, no matter what. Better than people, lol. 

🌷🌸🌷

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance