Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Heartbroken

@greenpea So true 

Hi @Andrea1 good on you for trying, but keep being kind to yourself, think of what would you say to a freind going through the same thing.  
but I understand we can’t help our heart from feelings, and our heart does rule our heads no matter what anybody tells us.

but life is short, so short, somebody else will come really, but they can’t when your not ready an open to it. 

@Clawde Honestly now that I think about what I would say to a friend, it would be to love her self more then him and to respect herself and to say goodbye to all the crap he is giving to her. One day he’ll be sorry. There is a limit to everything and there’s so much I can handle.

Hey @greenpea @and @Andrea1  come over to keeping happy, having a rave with @Tab 👋

@Clawde  unfortunately I cannot talk with TAB as he upsets me at times.... I am sure he doesnt mean to but his comments at times sting. Best I stay away from him. pea💚

@greenpea  Who is Tab? Sorry I am new here xx

Hey Forumites! 🤗

Just want to quickly jump in and make sure everything is okay. It can be easy to misinterpret cues online so just wanted to make sure we are being respectful of all Forums members. I'm pretty sure it is harmless, but dropping in just in case! 

If there are concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the SANE Forums team.

Enjoy your Saturday 💓

@Andrea1  he is another member . Not allowed to say anything else site rules.

@greenpea Oh okay 

@Andrea1 🙂 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance