Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Dealing with intrusive thoughts - my struggle!

Do you want to chst? You don’t have to if you don’t want to @Molliex  

csn you do something to distract yourself.  Do something nice for yourself ❤️

I better get moving. Have a good evening everyone . Take care of yourself and. Each other ❤️❤️🌼🌼

I'm watching a movie @BlueBay. I will probably take something for sleeping and go to bed soon. It's been a long day looking after a sick kid. 

I can't really chat about it because it might breach forum guidelines. Just trying to hang in there. 

No that’s fine @Molliex  i understand. I hope the sleeping tabs help you sleep. And your daughter gets well soon. ❤️

Thanks @BlueBay. I might chat with the suicide callback service. I've found them very supportive in the past. 

Hi @Molliex 

I am sorry to hear that your evening has been very tough. It is great that you are considering using the Suicide Call Back service to get some support if you need it tonight, and please use the other self care strategies you have.  And we all hope you are able to get some shut eye before too long.

Take care,

Whitehawk

thanks for checking in @Whitehawk .

@Molliex I'm sorry I was at work.   It sounds so tough for you atm.    You are worthwhile a beautiful human being I'm so sorry this is happening to you.

Thanks @Angels333. I'm going to try and sleep now. Tomorrow is a new day...

I hope you've had a good day 🌻😊

Good night @Molliex I hope you sleep well. My day went okay except my problematic behaviors have been happening everyday for over a week now, it's really bringing my mood down.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance