Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

You Don't Have To Be Crazy To Work Here We Will Train You Funny Image

Hi all.   @Mazarita @Adge @greenpea @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Flying_Hams  @TAB @NNY @Zoe7 @Maggie @outlander @Meowmy @CheerBear @Faith-and-Hope @Angels333 @The-red-centaur @Sofia @Sophia1 @Bimby2 @Snowie @Sans911 @Teej @Queenie @Exoplanet @Eden1919 @saturnzoon @octavia @Gazza75 @Scarecrowe @Doglover @Smc @Owlunar @frog @Molliex @cutiepiekitty Wondering how things are going for you all/each at the moment.  I'm still finding my feet here again after being away for nearly a month in the 2 trips I've had since Christmas.  Would love to reconnect with more of you, and tagging me into your threads is a good way to do that (some of you have already so thanks).   Same goes to the people I haven't met yet.  And anyone I've missed here.  I've lost track of who's where a bit, plus lots of new members and new threads it seems.  Thanks in advance.

Take care everyone and hope today is one of the better ones for you xx

Thanks @eth

Happy to tag you my friend. I haven't been as active on here other than occasional updates and also the good morning thread.

Been pretty lazy past few weeks with internship not being in the office. But it is what it is.

Just waiting at dentist now. Check up. Then to doctor to check my vertigo and what may be causing it.

Hi @eth  thanks for tag. I haven't been away , well physically, but outside life health, money issues/worries seem to be limiting my interactions on here ? still say hello and check in on a few people , but cant seem to go much past that at the moment

All good @Flying_Hams and @TAB   It does seem like the forums have been a bit quieter than usual while I've been gone.

Hams I hope you get some answers and treatment re the vertigo.  I know how awful it can feel.

@eth hey good morning. Have a nice day. Take care.

Yeah. That's up next @yeh

Just been to dentist. Gotta get 3 fillings. Turns out I haven't been for 6 years. Lol. Coulda sworn I had been between then. Oh well.

Lesson learned I guess ?

@eth  Thanks for the tag. I’ve been sticking to one thread lately. Working through some awkward stuff.

I don’t even know if tagging is right or wrong, maybe it depends on the individual. I 

always wonder if the person might not want to be tagged, and I’m imposing. I’ve pulled back from tagging for that reason. Anyway, I’ll tag you, as you are interested.

Take care. ❤️❤️

It was good reading sbout about your holiday. I hope you find some normal, (whatever that is). 

Hey @Maggie  just to let you know that tagging me is not an imposition at all.  I hope you're getting all the support you need with what's difficult for you at the moment.  Nice to hear from you xx

@eth  Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance