Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Hi @Zoe7 , are you a school teacher ?  You'll be fantastic with your own class.   Yep super anxious today.   I'll be thinking about you too.     Good morning to all the forum people following along. 

Good morning to everyone! @Angels333 @Mazarita @Zoe7 @Doglover @Maggie @eth @Adge @Exoplanet  and all who pass by and all I have missed just wanted to wish everyone a super pea Tuesday!:D. Love to all greenpeaxxx

Have as good a day as you can @greenpea .

Good morning everyone here  @Maggie @greenpea @Zoe7 @Angels333  and anyone else around here today.  Hoping today is one of the better ones for all here.  

@Zoe7 and @Angels333  I send my hopes that today goes really well for both of you and you feel happy about it when it's done.

I have a support worker for a few hours today and will go to water tai chi with her, which is always wonderful.  And a couple of things to do at home that I didn't get to yesterday.  Luckily I realized yesterday afternoon that I hadn't booked my sw for the days this week, did so and had her confirm she's available.  I have to get onto doing it a few days sooner or else she might not be able to do the times I need.

Feeling a little clearer headed today than I've been the last few which is good.  Sometimes I have a real brain funk going on - but I figure if it was my meds it would happen every day so I'm not sure what causes it.  It's frustrating, especially when I haven't the words I want to support people here.  And also haven't the impetus to do much writing - I do so want that to grow in my life.  Plus haven't practiced my bridge since my partner went o/s over a month ago.  I think that was also helping me have a better functioning brain too.

Good morning @outlander   I haven't caught up with you much lately.  How are things going for you?

All good here so far today.  Finished working on a poem tribute to Dr G Yunupingu, the anniversary of his death is in two days and I was made part of the same clan as him after I spent time with Yolngu people, so I'm feeling it.  Planning to share it at my writing group tomorrow morning.  Then maybe at the art gallery on open reading day in early August.  August is Grief Awareness Month.

Hi @eth Your tribute to Dr G Yunupingu sounds fantastic.    His album Rrakala is my all time favourite. I will be thinking of you over the next few days.    

I start work at 3.30pm, feeling anxious about going.    I think I'll have a hot tea and a sleep before then.

Thanks @greenpea , I'm a day late but i hope u had a good day yesterday, and today aswell. Thinking of u.

Doglover xxx 💜

@Angels333 Yes a teacher Hon. Have a grade 1/2 this term. My first day with them today and I got through it Smiley Very Happy I actually enjoyed the day despite some challenging behaviours from a few of the kids. It should get better though as the kids get used to me and me them - already have to move a couple of kids so they will be more focussed but apart from that it was a good day.

How did your day go? Been thinking of you being back at work too and hoping the anxiety reduced a bit for you once you started.Heart

@eth Your writing sounds very interesting - and a great way to honour such a wonderful person. Smiley Very Happy

@greenpea @Maggie @Doglover Hi to you all this afternoon Heart

@Angels333  hope work went well for you.

Hi @Doglover  hope you're doing ok today.  I'm not here much mid-week as that's my busy time out and about.  Should catch up a bit here on Thurs.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance