Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away

Dearest @Crazy_Bug_Lady
Yeah ...... Relate here. I used to be like this
You know all those people who have those normal lives and every Saturday morning they are at the cafe giving themselves a treat if a full breakfast ?
It's not true : you are almost 100% more aware of compassion and sympathy than they are. Just a ' normal,' person not having stable support people when young causes problems. There's more positives in our lives but .... It's a journey ?
I'm so grateful that I'm poor, living with someone who has Mi and am a consumer myself. I'm making changes being me. That's when I'm not depressed.

Dear @hiddenite

I now realise why I like you so much.
Does everyone agree that Karen is on the path for blocking these abusive people in her life? I do. It took me until I met my husband then another 3 years into that

If your husband can't quit drinking : the only thing I did when he was was never really talk about it
I am truly truly sorry for your pain I'm crying with you my husband cannot quit smoking

I worry that my husband doesn't love me and wishes he was still with his ex.

Saw my doctor today had a long talk because i keep sabatoging myself she said stop trying be like everyone4 else just be yourself even if it feels like u feel a bit wierd

@Cherpieus

Hello How are you today? 

I saw your message last night..... And Im thinking about you @Cherpieus. Your safe here in Sane Forums. 

Have you got any time or energy to go to get yourself some flowers? When you get flowers for yourself they always feel nice.

Thanks thats the hard part i just keep sabatoging mysef

Thanks even though my Doctor & Meds help i have come to realise that i need 2 make major changes in my life but it is scary

I worry that I won't be able to keep on making the needed improvements to my daily life and fear I could easily lapse backwards at any time.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance