Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Support for Flowerlove22

What’s happening @Flowerlove22 ?

How long will you have all the kids for?

Hey @Flowerlove22 ,

You did it correctly in terms of the email. It’s from SANE but signed off by Riverseal.

We appreciate your response.

Couple of weeks to a month it depends on how the surgery goes @tyme  I need ask you something 

Oh! I thought it was only for a week or so! @Flowerlove22 Its even more understandable how stressful things are.

You are doing your best.

Yes and sorry I didn't reply I was at the shop I am making dinner later with the kids 

Are you free for a chat now @tyme ? 

Sure @Flowerlove22 . If you think it'd help.

Otherwise, I'm here until just before 10pm if you need to see to the kids first. I'm mindful that the 6-8pm time slot is a busy time for families with kids.

I'm with my 3 nieces/nephew... School holidays so I'm with them 24/7

Oh how fun you doing anything with the fun? @tyme  I am making dinner but I am still chat if you're free ?  It would do me a good to chat to someone 

Take your time to answer. No rush at all.  @Flowerlove22 

I've travelled interstate with them and as a we will be having an family trip with my parents, my 2 sisters and their families and myself. So it'll be 12 people in total.

We hired a huge house on the river so I'm sure I'll be in the water everyday 🙂

I only talk to and see my parents once a year or something. The kids are very excited.

That's so cool  12 people is a lot I wouldn't cope with that many 😂  swimming  everyday to keep cool is a way to go @tyme   you must be very excited to be going?  A house on a river sounds cool  😎  I put the kids love to have you around   do you cool or do anything fun like play games? Go bowling? I was thinking of taking the kids there tomorrow I wouldn't know how I would cope  

Kids love parks @Flowerlove22 . Get a picnic lunch ready, sit there with a mat, put the baby in the pram and go for it lol. 

Cheap and easy to tire them out so they’ll sleep lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance