Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: My f@itness journey

Hi all @Ant7 @greenpea @greenpea @Meowmy @BryanaCamp 

fitness journey is difficult at the moment. I have no motivation. 

@BlueBay  Hi BlueBay it is hard when the weather is bleak and cold.  I went to go out for my walk this morning and it was raining and cold and I thought nope I don't want to slip over so promptly shut the front door and went back to bed. Tomorrow is meant to be a nice day so will head off then:). 

@BlueBay wish you a good day.

@BlueBay  Motivation is hard at times. I have been struggling I have had some injuries and also the weather has been not so great I think it all has something to do with it hopefully we can kick our own butts’ and get out there and do something ❤️

Did a lovely but difficult hike up a mountain today. Not sure of the distance but it was a solid 2.5hrs of exercise. I feel exhausted and my legs are feeling like jelly but I accomplished something! My support worker was with me and he does this hike regularly so decided to accompany me, besides fitness is something I wanted to work on in my ndis plan.

@Queenie  Hi Queenie good on you! Sounds like you and @BryanaCamp  are putting the pea to shame :o! Maybe when my sw starts in just over a week I should do some hiking instead of pounding the pavement! great for the legs. I remember when I ran a half marathon my legs were like jelly afterwards. 

Good morning to @Queenie @Ant7 @Meowmy @BlueBay @Shaz51 @BryanaCamp  and all who pass this way. Am about to head off on my walk this morning 5 degrees here but cannot complain as it is getting down to 2 where @TAB s is. Maybe it will make the pea walk faster :p/ Have a great day everyone xxxx

BBBBBrrrrrrrrr @greenpea  that is cold , did you warm up with the walking

Hello @Queenie , @Ant7 , @Meowmy , @BlueBay 

@greenpea You are so good to walk every day. It’s cold here this morning only 8 deg. 

Wish I had your motivation. Have a great day. 

Hi 👋 @Shaz51 @Ant7 @Meowmy @Queenie 

well done on your hike @Queenie sounds like a major workout and it's great to hear someone else is hiking!

Good on you @greenpea heading out in that freezing temperature, hope you had a great walk Smiley Happy

hi @Shaz51 @Ant7 @Meowmy and anyone else following along. Hope you're inspired to do a little exercise today, not sure if I'm up to it. But did a 10km hike Tues, it was a grey kinda day, bit muddy but still nice, so here's a pic for you mudtrack.JPG

@BryanaCamp  @Queenie  @BlueBay   @Shaz51  @greenpea   And any one else playing along. I just finished at the gym. I am not much of a gym person but it was good to be doing something. Hope everyone is doing well and getting fitter or at least feeling better ❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance