Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Just checking in.

Thanks @Shaz51. Hugs for you too ❤

Hi Shaz51 and trust you are well my friend. Take care and wish you all the best. Bimby2

love and hugs my @Bimby2 HeartHeart

Hi @Shaz51 , @Bimby2 , @CheerBear , @Sans911 , @Faith-and-Hope 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 and anyone passing through. 

I hope your night is ok.

my day has been eventful but I’m holding my own still. I’m in between cooking tea but wanted to check in on a bear to see how a middle and a little and a decision dilemma worked out. 

Hey @Teej and all. Thanks for checking in Teej ❤

All that seems needed for Middle is a couple of weeks more in a brace 👍 Huge relief 🙂 My people came and took two of the crew who were looking 50/50 about going to school today. They stayed there last night and will be there today so I can get to my work thing and a (much needed) psych appointment. I can't say too much but I am doing a course kind of thing before I can do any actual work and I can't miss a session of it. I knew it would be tricky to get through this stage as there is a bit involved in it and having plans need to change for kids was one of the tricky things I have to work around, so this has really helped me. They assured me they were fine to take them. I think this stuff helps give them ways of feeling helpful and useful maybe. Either way I'm really thankful. So looking forward to today which will be learning assessment and intervention kind of stuff. Big and I had a great night together on our own too 😊

I chuckled at your fidgety bear comment yesterday. I was getting so fidgety! This week has driven me nuts and was starting to really get me down so yay for getting through it 🙂

I hope your evening went well. So good to see you feeling 'with it' so often lately. So, so good!

Hope it's a day with good for everyone. ❤ to all.

That’s awesome with all the news @CheerBear. I hope today is going well.... and not so fidgety 😘

I could imagine that your people love having fish and would do anything for that time. Mine probably would too. 

Im currently in the middle of some big feels that I don’t want and my 'with it-ness' has turned to banana brain again. It kind of started with one of those strange dreams that has now had some of the real life things throw me a bit out of whack. I so want this chapter over. Whingy whiny teej might be back for a bit 😏😖. Here’s hoping not too long. 

Ive also been thinking what to do about this thread. I originally started using it when I realised you were struggling to use the nest thread a bit. It was kind of hard to find and more anonymous (because it was under former member) and I was worried that you needed that. I also possibly needed that for a bit. I’m thinking that possibly only one checking in thread is needed and it might be better for the other one to take over. 

Id love your thoughts and everyone else’s on this. 

Oh @CheerBear . I think I may have gone in bull at a gate with my last comment on this thread. It wasn’t going to change the support or connection we have. I need that so much. I had just been worried that maybe it’s not an appropriate thread to continue our shared support and that we could find a different thread. Or maybe not and this is ok. I think I’ve been worried about exclusivity on this thread. Maybe it’s an over reaction from my side. 

I was absolutely not intending to change my support of anyone in this space just possibly the location of it. BUT I wanted others thoughts because I knew I could be overthinking it too. :face_with_rolling_eyes:. 

Does this help? 

PS by the lack of responses from all on this thread I’m thinking that my post was not worded well and the intention behind was different to the words on the page 😳😬😏. I think in hindsight maybe it is just me overthinking and being impulsive. I very much love the little community here. I’m a bit of a loyal dog in personality. It was truly just me worrying if there was a different place to share this communication that would be better.....but I’m so happy to concede if others think differently. I could also change the introduction to the thread and maybe the name, or maybe not as it was done when I was a former member. 

Wherever you are & whatever your thread is called @Teej I will find you there and support you.

I think perhaps there is a touch of overthinking things about where is best for you to be.

I actually think this thread is a good space for you as I often find comfort knowing you have 'checked in'.

I didn't know that you started this a former member, so that's something interesting I've learnt about you.

Go with your instinct and what feels like the 'right' place.

💜Your unique you Teej

Very much love your unique you @Teej ..... 💜

Morning @Sans911 🌷💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance