Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Just checking in.

My day has been OK thanks @CheerBear & yes the coffee and muffin were delicious.

Good to hear @Sans911 🙂

Hi and hugs @Shaz51 , @CheerBear , @Sans911 , @Faith-and-Hope and all.

@Faith-and-Hope oh for the 😔 and 😬 things. I hope today is ok. I hope the run home with study feels a bit lighter. Are you going os after semester. I can’t remember. 

@CheerBear  How did your middle go? Sorry that your week is all over the place. Hopefully next week will be better. A little with asthma is hard too. Luckily mine grew out of it. I had hospital admissions with one of mine when they were pre school but it’s all good now. Here’s hoping yours grows out of it too. 

My day has ended up being ok. Phone call went ok, finally finished form. Now just one more tomorrow and then on tenter hooks again while I wait. Possibly many decisions to make on Friday. My bro looks headed os again next week. I don’t want him to go as he feels a bit like my iron man suit just now. 

Forgot s3 was coming for dinner 😳 (thank goodness I had food for him) and he stayed and we had a long chat. 

@Sans911  Glad your day was ok too. 

I may be really hit and miss on the forum over the next couple of days. I have lots of posts I really want to get to but haven’t had time or mental energy to write much (it's been all about me :face_with_rolling_eyes:😳😜). 

PS just so you can remind me in the future of that time I managed two walks with the dog in one day 😉

hugs to all 🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜

Yes, yes and yes @Teej  ..... and yes about the 2 x dog walks too .....

💜💐

Hey all 🙂

Glad your day was OK and the call went well @Teej. Sorry to hear about bro. Sounds like he's been an awesome support lately.

You walked dog twice yesterday. Yay! (Just an early reminder to start your day 😉).

We're off to see about Middle's arm today. Crossing everything it is OK🤞 The idea that it is still broken but not well enough immobilised or supported is slightly freaking me out. Reassurance and some info will be good. I have to take both as Little is still not well enough to go to school today (getting better though by the look of it).

The kids are probably going to be right to go to school tomorrow but I don't feel comfortable leaving them at aftercare so I can do the worky thing as it would be a very long day for them. Unwell and well person offered to come and watch them but unwell person had cancer related treatment last week and I'm not loving the idea of exposing them to germ factories on legs. They've assured me they're OK with it but I don't know 😏 Decision dilemma.

That's enough from me I think. I hope the day goes well for all and has some good in it for everyone.

Lots of ❤

Hearing you about your brother too, and glad to have the feedback that you’re riding over the phone-bumps n stuff ..... it’s all important.  Some are the baby steps, but you’re taking occasional strides as well, and it’s omay to pause and rebalance for the next baby step .....

Hugs to you too @CheerBear, and @Sans911 if you’re around  Hi to anyone else around .....👋💕

💜💐

Thanks @CheerBear for the walking reminder 😜. I am planning it again. I have a busy day but will try. My mood is good again and I feel the most 'with it' I have for a long time. 

I have managed another tricky phone call and sent email so I am about to do this

CCA50939-55A2-4E9A-8F8A-846F1AAFAEB9.jpeg

one more tricky call today later this afternoon and I hope that’s it for today. 

I hope little is ok for today. That sounds like such a hard one but hopefully it will be ok. I’m hoping it is a very child friendly waiting area. Crossing fingers for a middles situation too 🤞🏻

I hear you too with regards to unwell one and the potential for yucky germs. I think it is one you may have to weigh up. From sitting on the outside your kids aren’t sick often and it is only one week, I HOPE. I know this would be getting a fidgety bear even fidgetier (new word). Tea last night with the one who fell off the roof a few weeks back was a glimpse into the past again. He is driving himself a bit stir crazy. He can’t do the gym work he wants to and is still restricted at work. I’m a bit worried as he says he’s playing footy this weekend. :face_with_rolling_eyes::face_with_rolling_eyes::face_with_rolling_eyes:😬🤬. 

Well that’s it from me for now, need to try and take dog. Hoping my big girl pants will extend to me getting out of my hidey hole in this corner of the forum and be part of the bigger picture again soon.

@Sans911  I giggled about you using :face_with_rolling_eyes: and finding emoticons 😄. I think I find talking through pictures conveys more emotions than my words. 💜🤗

I'll never emulate you @Teej. You do it so well. But I'm having fun learning. It's nice to hear today is a good day.

Thanks 🙏😘 @Sans911 . I hope your day is going ok. About to pop out to physio soon. Hoping to maybe spend some forum time tonight although that will depend on how I cope with this afternoons news and drama 😬😏

hello and sending hugs @Teej , @Sans911 , @Faith-and-Hope , @CheerBear , @outlander Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance