Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Just checking in.

How are you doing @Teej ?

I’m doing ok @Faith-and-Hope . Bit of a miracle really but I’m doing ok. (Just a step to the left no right it is a week for miracles 🤣). I had a good sleep last night which helped. Just took dog for a walk before midday which is a world record too. Omg and I’m showered, meds taken, hair brushed and platted, washing done 🤭😘. It’s been a very long time since all that has happened before midday. 😳

how is your day ?

And thank you @Faith-and-Hope @That is one of my fave images. It’s so vibrant and crisp and of course purple 💜🤗

How are your sick fish @CheerBear  and of course how are you travelling? 

Hey @Teej. Little's asthma is playing up and they now have a fever again. Middle is heaps better this afternoon though, which is good. I think both are likely to have the day off again tomorrow as Middle has their arm appointment/s which will take most of the day and the Dr said to keep Little home from school until their fever has been gone for a while. Dragging Little to the hospital tomorrow with Middle isn't ideal at all. My work thing on Friday is also looking less like I'll make it as the days roll on. I'd be so disappointed if I didn't get to it.

I'm over this week now (they are too, I'm sure). I had a week fully booked with stuff I wanted and needed to do and it all went belly up 😏 I'm thinking you'd understand how that can happen with little people.

Blegh. Thanks for asking though ❤

Seriously yay for you with your miracle/s above 😁 Did you get what you needed to get sorted last night?

Hi @Teej @CheerBear 

Very tired here, but doing okay .....  had three coffees before lunch 🤭

Arrt history lectures today which is always great. We have a fab lecturer ❣️

We are in the home run to finish the semester now, so it feels less pressured, even if there is still a lot to do, because all of the major assignments are now behind us.

Mood is a bit low, but big dragon was passive-aggressive before heading interstate this week, and had an enrolment issue with one of the kids ...... together with what happened here the other day ..... 😕

Keeping on keeping on, and things will change progressively.

Well done @Teej for all your achievements. ❤️💜 I can see lots of changes happening for you, even though I understand there's still some wobbly moments.

Hey @CheerBear , @Sans911 , @Faith-and-Hope 

just saying thanks for the replies and will reply after I do a tricky thing for me that I’m procrastinating lots. It involves talking on the phone and feels a bit scary. Been procrastinating for the last few hours. 😳:face_with_rolling_eyes:😬😏

sending you knowing tender hugs for this week @CheerBear Heart

Hello and hugs @Teej , @Faith-and-Hope Heart

Thanks @Shaz51 ❤ It's been really nice to see you around the forum today. I hope today has been a good enough one for you.

Hugs for you @Faith-and-Hope for your low mood and your big dragon issues 🙁

@Sans911 I hope your day went well (and your coffee and muffin tasted good!)

@Teej coming by to say I hope your scary feeling tricky phone thing went well enough this afternoon. Thinking of you.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance