Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Exhaustion and need to get better, just a bit quicker.

@Powderfinger  My ex was very into chinese medicine for his hayfever. It didnt hurt either. He used acupuncture. All you can do is try everything.

@greenpea yeah I've used Chinese medicine for a few things. I like to be as natural as possible. I won't do acupuncture but they have different things to try besides massage and acupuncture. 

@Powderfinger  My dr told me that a strong milo , is half the daily amount of iron needed. I don’t know if it would help with your levels being so low though.

I’m sorry you have a fear of needles. I had an infusion some years ago, it made such a difference. It really doesn’t help with mental health either. You really are having a hard time of it at the moment. Take care. 💕💕💕

Hi @Powderfinger ,

I've had some success with a naturopath ( obviously can't go into exacts here), but the care is very holistic. When my fatigue was terrible about 5 years ago I sought help and now have that support. 
I also find brisk walking helps as well, or at least I do feel better after an hour walk daily. Sometimes the fatigue is terribly washy but generally the combination of naturopathic help plus the walking improves my overall self. 
From a dietary point of view, leafy spinach and other greens have helped me. 

Take care. 

Thank you. I'm listening. I'm just in a very dark place at the moment 

@Maggie thanks. I'm truly struggling. I really can't get past much at the moment. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance