Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

The-red-centaur
Senior Contributor

Ect and finding some Red again

I've got a terrible low in my life and the dr's are realising it. Im having a meeting to discuss my options to receive etc treatment. 

This centaur sees no colour no future but I Gave then 1 more day.to find me some hope again. 

(Later in this discussion I'll mention the other difficulties to life feeling so hopeless, but for now I eanna talk the big ECT) 

76 REPLIES 76

Re: Ect and finding some Red again

What is ECT like

I did something stupid last night. Probably destroyed the little trust they had in me. I don't it's gonna happen now. If anything is gonna happen.
I should go home and finish what I started.

@The-red-centaur  Sorry things are so tough for you atm. @Snowie may be able to help re ect ...... I am not sure though.xxx

@The-red-centaur  @Eve7  as well I am pretty sure has had ect but I could be wrong.

@greenpea can I have a mug from my mumma im really not ok and I'm scared 😔

@The-red-centaur  Of course you can *Big Hugs*. It will be okay. I promise you. xxx

@The-red-centaur  I will be here always for you sweetheart. You have nothing to be afraid of. I will hold your hand. I promise you that I am not going anywhere.

Hi @The-red-centaur, things sound tough for you at the moment. Look out for an email I am going to send you.

Hug You GIFs | Tenor

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance