Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: EASTER Hang Out Space - All are invited!

Hello and thanks for the invite friends                                                                       1, My Goal is actually Self Care as its been another long week but also to spend time with family which Ive done today and to I supose declutter my space both in my mind and practically in the house and car ect, 2 I guess the selfcare aspect though has been my renewed interest in watching various documentry shows of various subjects,it tends to help calm the mind when overthinking or dweling on negative thoughts ,also to get out the house a bit more frquently ,different enviroments,fresh air and sunshine,as for a quote Im not sure yet but I will definetly get back to that 

@tyme @LostAngel @Jacques @TAB @Shaz51 @Glisten @Bow @PinkFlamingo 

Happy Easter to all the this lovely Forum community. I wish there was a way to tag everyone in the forum 🙂

1. I would like to do some decluttering and read more books! I would also like to spend time in nature with the kids 🥰.

2. Reading, spending time with the kids.

3. "I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.

J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Rings.

Hey @tyme @Shaz51 @Healandlove @LostAngel @Jacques @TAB @BPDSurvivor @Glisten @Bow @Oaktree @PinkFlamingo @Blackbird11 @Abner and @Snaffle-Admin 

Happy Easter all 🐰🐣

1) What is one goal you'd like to accomplish in the next few days? Getting caught up on work - which is going well so far 👍

2) What is one self-care activity you can focus on during this Easter break? Plenty of rest when needed to continue to recover from recent illness.

3) What is one recovery-orientated quote you'd like to remind yourself over the next few days? You do not wake up and BE the butterfly, growth is a process.

@Healandlove  I love that quote it is the bestest.

@tyme @Zoe7 @LostAngel @Jacques 

@Shaz51 

IMG_2523.jpeg

Hi  @tyme @Shaz51 @Healandlove @LostAngel @Jacques  @BPDSurvivor @Glisten @Bow @Oaktree @PinkFlamingo @Blackbird11 @Abner and @Snaffle-Admin @StanD @SmilingGecko @MDT 

Happy Easter all 🐰🐣

1) What is one goal you'd like to accomplish in the next few days? ..Me ..doinf assignments for course. Due Tuesday lol..

2) What is one self-care activity you can focus on during this Easter break? Plenty of rest/and or sleep when needed to continue to recover from whatever it is that ails me lol..

3) What is one recovery-orientated quote you'd like to remind yourself over the next few days?  .. The one about nothing so important it has to be done today.. I am still having days off study despite deadlines. when I get going, I try and stick to it. When I'm not feeling it, I leave it.

Thank you to the peer support workers and community leaders in this SANE forum, your hard work is so appreciated 😊

1) What is one goal you'd like to accomplish in the next few days? My goal is to keep the plans I've made, rather than cancelling because of my nerve pain, depression, or anxiety... or all of the above.

2) What is one self-care activity you can focus on during this Easter break? Being strict with sleep hygiene.

3) What is one recovery-orientated quote you'd like to remind yourself over the next few days? "This is a moment in time. Step aside and let it pass." I have no idea where this line comes from (I think it might even be a misquote of Firefly, of all things), but it really resonates with me, both because of my physical conditions and the mental ones. I swing so wildly from being okay to being deeply distressed or numb. When I'm not doing well, this quote helps me remember that my experience is temporary.

Morning @D1ng0 , @TAB , @Glisten , @Zoe7 , @Healandlove @tyme , @LostAngel 💗

Good morning Guys @Shaz51 @tyme @D1ng0 (nice pic) 😊 @Bill16 @StuF @Meowmy @Glisten @Zoe7 @ENKELI @Emelia8 @Sophia1 @Clawde @MDT 

G'day @TAB @tyme @Shaz51 @D1ng0 @Glisten  and all!

I hope your weekends are going well

.. should get moving here @StuF @D1ng0 @Glisten  going to be 34 here today, and its after 10am already. had a list of things thought I needed. might re-visit that as feeling like cannot be ..well whatever it is to go bigtown to do things. ok comromise @ Tabs brain, we will go local .. lol .. and if it aint at Foodland , I aint having it ..lol 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance